Best Reseller Hosting Plans – What you need to know?
Reseller hosting can be seen as a kind of internet hosting whereby the account owner is ready to use his or her assigned disk drive area and information measure to their service providers on behalf of third parties. The reseller buys the host’s services in bulk and resells them to customers, typically to make a profit. That is, he or she buys massive disk area and sells them in chunks to customers. The reseller is middleman.
The reseller may either be web developer, systems administrator, website designer etc. Reseller hosting is a very easy and fast means for a growing entrepreneur to startup. He/she can brand or customize his service plans although not all reseller hosts allow this but it enables the reseller to add unique items to distinguish and most times differentiate it from other competitors. This can be done through control panels, servers, web interface etc.
|Top Reseller Hosting Providers for 2019|
|Hostings||Price p/m||Domains||Disk Space||Bandwidth||Data Centers||Visit Site|
|TMDhosting Review||$19.95||Unlimited||65GB SSD||700GB||US, NL, SG||Get DiscountRead Review|
|A2Hosting Review||$13.19||Unlimited||60GB SSD||600GB||US, NL, SG||Get DiscountRead Review|
|InterServer Hosting Review||$19.95||Unlimited||80GB||500GB||US||Get DiscountRead Review|
|Eleven2 Hosting Review||$9.98||Unlimited||50GB SSD||1TB||US||Get DiscountRead Review|
|InMotion Hosting Review||$13.99||Unlimited||80GB SSD||800GB||US||Get DiscountRead Review|
|HostPaPa Review||$19.95||Unlimited||50GB||500GB||US||Get DiscountRead Review|
|GreenGeeks Hosting Review||$19.95||Unlimited||50GB SSD||500GB||US, CA||Get DiscountRead Review|
|040 Hosting Review||€24.99||Unlimited||15GB||150GB||US, UK, NL, FR||Get DiscountRead Review|
|JaguarPC Hosting Review||$14.95||Unlimited||25GB||Unlimited||US||Get DiscountRead Review|
Reseller hosting is likened to the relationship between a merchant and a vendor. The web hosting company (wholesaler) rent space on their servers to resellers (retailers). The merchant can distribute at his own price the space they’ve rented for however much bandwidth, disk-space, and price that they want. Reseller hosting does not require in-depth or professional knowledge, hence it can be done by anyone interested what matters most is the urge.
What are the Advantages?
Best Reseller hosting is one of the most popular options in today’s online businesses. It allows you to create and maintain a small business together with the income generation. A reseller interfaces with his own customer base but any software, hardware and connectivity problems are forwarded to the service provider from whom the plan was purchased. A cost-effective reseller firm usually involves extensive advertising to get customers. The main advantages of top reseller hosting are as follows:
- Resource Control: Reseller hosting accounts allow the reseller to modify and define how to sell plans to his/her customers. This is useful to determine the exact number of resources for every plan.
- Tools: Reseller hosting accounts are furnished with some of tools that make the things simple and can reduce the time.
- Support: The reseller company provides full support to their customers, through their customer care platform.
- Upgrades: Some reseller accounts can be upgraded to provide more storage and bandwidth.
- Reliability: Reliability is very important in any area and resellers can provide their clients with adequate amounts of resources to help reduce reliability related issues.
What are the Disadvantages?
- Cost: Generally, best reseller web hosting plans are more expensive than top shared hosting plans except if the customer/retailer is large.
- Tasking: a reseller must constantly take full responsibility for the service provided. A reseller has to be ready to attend to all customers’ challenges at all time.
In choosing a web host seller, the following factors should be put into consideration
- Technical Specifications: The most important feature you need to consider when looking for a web host is to calculate your disk space and bandwidth requirements. A website with a lot of graphics, dozens of pages and high traffic, will need decent amounts of bandwidth and disk space. You can subscribe for unlimited plans if available although the prices are different based on the size required. If your site is simple and does not generate a huge amount of traffic, you might go with smaller amounts of disk space and bandwidth. Compatibility is also important, when looking for a website hosting provider, you might overlook one important thing, which is the type of operating systems that are supported, this is important because you may not want to change operating systems, so ensure this point before settling for a provider.
- Service provider: Apart from providing the basics such as bandwidth and disk space, a good web hosting plan should include other services such as easy updates, statistics, speed etc for an online store, it should offer e-commerce solutions. For fast and easy updates, look for provider that offers content management systems.
- Take your time: As tempting as it may be to just choose a web hosting provider, it’s better to take your time, this will enable you to find a trusted provider that will suit your purpose.
- Customer support: Always find out about the customer service of your web hosting company, even if you are a genius at setting up websites, it is great to know that help is offered whenever you are in need of it. Ensure that the web hosting provider has reliable support. Reliable service providers provide support through email, phone or online chat. Evaluate their policies to ensure that you have a satisfactory guarantee of their services. After you have narrowed things down to just a few providers, search for online reviews about each one to ascertain if their service is satisfactory.
- Pricing Mechanism: Customers often choose web hosting providers strictly based on price, this is not a great strategy, but you should definitely consider the price. The best providers offer options for every budget in some circumstances, signing up for long subscriptions will qualify you for extra discounts. It’s great to select a hosting plan that best suits your site’s current needs also that will accommodate your site as it expands overtime. If you fail to consider this, switching to new web hosting provider is a key problem, so look for one that offers scalable plans, that is, you should be able to upgrade to another plan without any hindrance. A low price is always great, but if it comes with limits on space or bandwidth, then the deal is not really worth it. Also, you might want to note how many e-mail accounts are provided. In most cases, expensive plans have larger number of email addresses than cheap plans.
- Reliability and availability are important features to consider when shopping around for web hosting. The best web hosting providers offers availability rates of 98 and 99 percent. This is frequently referred to as Uptime. It is very easy to make such statements, so you have to make sure if they make good on their promises.
- Security: Selecting a web hosting provider without finding out about its available security features is a big slip-up. Features such as firewalls, daily backups, user authentication, and notifications should be confirmed to work properly before choosing the hosting provider because they can notify you of suspicious activity.