The Best Magento Hosting Companies for 2019
Magento was born to Roy Rubin and Yoav Kutner in 2007. It became extremely popular within no time at all and eBay would buy Magento four years later. It was easily thought of as one of the best Magento hosting sites for shopping carts or eCommerce programs on the internet.
Internet Retailer Top 1000 recognizes Magento as a leading platform for B2B industries. It successfully configures digital and personal shopping experiences with retailers. It gets its support from over 300 partners in technology globally. Their community is highly operational with in excess of 60,000 web developers. Magento has a sizable eCommerce retail store offering downloadable extensions.
|Top Magento Hostings for 2019|
|Hostings||Price p/m||Bonus||Domains||Disk Space||Bandwidth||Visit Site|
|TMDhosting Review||$2.85||Free Domain||1||Unlimited SSD||Unlimited||Get DiscountRead Review|
|A2Hosting Review||$3.92||SSD||1||Unlimited||Unlimited||Get DiscountRead Review|
|iPage Hosting Review||$1.99||Free Domain||Unlimited||Unlimited||Scalable||Get DiscountRead Review|
|InterServer Hosting Review||$5.00||Domain: $1.99
|Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Get DiscountRead Review|
|Inmotion Hosting Review||$5.99||Free Domain||2||Unlimited||Unlimited||Get DiscountRead Review|
|Eleven2 Hosting Review||$2.98||Code: SSD||10||5GB||50GB||Get DiscountRead Review|
|Siteground Hosting Review||$3.95||Free Domain||1||10GB||Unlimited||Get DiscountRead Review|
What is Magento Hosting?
Magento hosting is the ability to host Magento commerce on a particular server. Linux web hosting companies are best suited for the Magento program. This is not something that should be run using Windows. Troubles may arise during installation and some extensions may not operate using Windows programming.
Why to Choose it?
Magento has been a recognizable name for decades. As far as shopping carts go, Magento is unique and offers a quality product for the eCommerce enterpriser. They offer two real-life products that are safe to use – Magento Community Edition and Magento Enterprise Edition.
Magento CE is a free download that is suitable for small and mid-scale businesses. The Enterprise Edition is adequate for those retailers handling massive deals. In fact, over a quarter million merchants including Tom’s Shoes and people like Oneida have incorporated Magento as their go-to software.
Please note that Magento consistently provides custom features, but installation of the free software should be completed by a professional. At the same time, Magento has powered double the amount than that of other providers and merchants worldwide three years consecutively.
Magento has grossed over $50 billion providing solutions to businesses. As a retail owner that aims to please the customer, Magento will make any website better. Magento Enterprise Edition will make the customer experience pleasurable. It will allow the owner to attract new and loyal audience.
Most merchants report a rise in interested and potential clients, profits and sales using Magento’s software.
Installing the Software
- Go to Magento’s official website and locate the latest version.
- Using the control panel (cPanel) found in the installation package, start the upload process through the File Manager or an FTP client.
- Create a MySQL database and select a user using the cPanel. Right down the details of the database and have this handy to use while installing the script.
- Follow the step-by-step process.
The wizard will guide the user during the stages of processing. Make sure to write down the encryption key. Magento will use this to encrypt private data such as credit card information and passwords.
Pros and Cons
We all know that choosing a reliable host is incredibly important to a eCommerce site. Make the most out of research sources that are available and then decide which is best for the kind of store that it will attach to.
- The set up is fairly easy as the wizard does most of the installation
- Magento is absolutely of no cost to the user
- Numerous of compatible templates or themes
- Can customize tools and software attributes
- Able to compare products and compute codes for discount
- Integrates with PayPal, 2Checkout and Authorize.net
- Competitive and numerous features
- Is able to grow along with the business without switching to another brand
- Can accept money orders and purchase orders
- Functions such as store credit and a loyalty program are missing from Magento CE
- Extensions should be run by professional developers – may be troublesome to novice user
- The store cannot accept gift cards or store credits without specific add-ons
- Cannot add-on just one function – it will need bundling and then applied to certain groups
- Vendors report disappointment with the slow loading times
- Although software is of no charge – there is a need and charge for hosting, developer assistance, web security, designer charges and add-ons. These things add up so it is expensive to use and own this software program
- Magento CE offers no customer support or technical support – only a forum for the users
- This is not a starter package and if the user is not familiar with technical terms, we advise hiring a skilled body
- Installing updates to Magento can cause operating problems
The decision to upgrade is likely confusing. It’s not cheap either, so please consider the cost before committing to Magento. Nonetheless, when you are not prepared for the unexpected, Magento is. Magento is by far the best product a growing business could have.